With the current Covid-19 Pandemic, Imperial Hobbies has decided to change up the August sale to help our customers, and staff stay safe & healthy.
We have extended the Sale from August 17th to the 23rd.
A week long sale will give plenty of time for customers to come in at their convenience to benefit from the savings.
As such we will be instituting a few new procedures at the store so all patrons are safe and happy:
- We will be mandating all customers who enter the store wear a mask during the sale. If you do not bring one, we will be providing one for a small donation. (All proceeds go to the B.C. Cancer Foundation.)
- All customers will be required to utilize the hand sanitizer provided when entering the store.
- Social distancing will be expected and Imperial staff will help with that in any way they can.
- All customers will be asked to limit their time and interactions within the store as only a limited number of customers will be allowed on the premises and staff will be keeping track of that. A Staff member will be present at the door allowing customers entry and exit.
- If you have ANY symptoms i.e. cough, fever or other flu symptoms or have been in contact with any known positive Covid-19 persons, or have traveled outside the country in the last 14 days please do not enter the store.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact a staff member at the store and we will assist in any way we can.
Thank you and we hope we can all help each other enjoy this event!
Chris, Imperial Hobbies